PDA

View Full Version : Shows/Events?

Mrs Bus Driver
04-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Hi everyone, I just hit the 180 mark for my trip and would really like your imput. This trip 2 in my party can not stand or walk for long periods of time. I have decided to include as many shows/events as possible to cut down on walking and give every one a break. We will be 4 adults, 1 younger couple, 1 older couple. I would love to get you suggestions. :mickey: Thanks

Hull-onian
04-05-2009, 12:50 PM
At Animal Kingdom, they have Flights of Wonder. It is a great show about birds and you get to sit for about 40 minutes or so. Well worth it. You just have to check the schedule for show times. We enjoy it every time we go. Make sure you sit in the middle but at the end of the bench, and have a dollar bill ready to put in your hand. It is a lot of fun and a good rest period when your at Animal Kingdom.:thumbsup:

garthbarth1
04-05-2009, 08:55 PM
The Carousel of Progress...great show and a nice way to relax. Its a great big beautiful tomorrow!

hauntedmansiongirl
04-05-2009, 09:08 PM
We just had this situation a year ago and found that there are lots of options for sit-downs and breaks throughout the parks:

MK: Steam Train around MK, The Jungle Cruise, The Haunted Mansion, Mickey's Philharmagic, The Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Epcot: Spaceship Earth, The American Adventure

DHS: The Great Movie Ride, Muppetvision 3D, The Little Mermaid (both continuous) and Beauty and the Beast, Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show (take the elevator!)- check the times guide

AK: A Bug's Life 3d Movie is continuous--> Flights of Wonder, The Lion King, Finding Nemo at certain times

My In-laws were thrilled with all of the restful opportunities in WDW. They were totally fine but if anyone you are with has a hard time getting around, it may be worth renting a scooter or wheelchair for the day. Have a great time!!:mickey:

brownie
04-06-2009, 07:45 AM
We just had this situation a year ago and found that there are lots of options for sit-downs and breaks throughout the parks:

MK: Steam Train around MK, The Jungle Cruise, The Haunted Mansion, Mickey's Philharmagic, The Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Epcot: Spaceship Earth, The American Adventure

DHS: The Great Movie Ride, Muppetvision 3D, The Little Mermaid (both continuous) and Beauty and the Beast, Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show (take the elevator!)- check the times guide

AK: A Bug's Life 3d Movie is continuous--> Flights of Wonder, The Lion King, Finding Nemo at certain times

I would add El Rio de Tiempo, Living with the Land, and Honey I Shrunk the Audience to Epcot's list and The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular to the Hollywood Studios list.

Villains0501
04-08-2009, 02:53 PM
MK:
DAWM- good Castle Forecourt show. Better than Cinderellabration anyway
Wishes- nice way to end the day

EPCOT:
Innoventions- has some sitting areas
The Land- nice sitting area with some nice rides
Country movies- campy, yet entertaining

DHS:
Attractions at Echo Lake- Indiana Jones and Star Wars Pavillion
Fantasmic!- nice way to end the day
Muppets 3D- hilarious show that is relaxing and entertaining

AK:
Finding Nemo Musical- witty and entertaining
It's Tough to be a Bug- fun show that everyone can enjoy!