PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Hours???

Mistli78
04-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi everyone!! We will be arriving in Orlando at about 10:45pm & getting to Coronado Springs via Disney's Magical Express. I was wondering if there are any Restaurants that will be open late enough for us to get something to eat? We are not picky about where, just hoping to find something that will still be open that we will be able to get to in time. I appreciate any suggestions. Oh, and it will be a Friday evening if that helps.

Seasonscraps
04-05-2009, 03:43 AM
The food court may be open until midnight but I don't konw for sure. You would probably have better luck grabbing something at the airport before heading over to ME.

DizneyRox
04-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Agreed, I couldn't believe we were not able to find something late night the last trip we got in late. I wish I got something at the airport. I think we ended up with vending machine snacks to quell the stomach pangs so we could sleep.

the other micki
04-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Just wanted to say :welcome: to intercot! I agree with the PPs. I would get something at the airport just to be safe.

Mistli78
04-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome Micki! Yeah, I guess we should get something at the airport just to be safe, thanks for the suggestions!

Hull-onian
04-05-2009, 04:04 PM
:welcome: to Intercot. You might consider packing some snacks in a carry on too, we have in the past, and it worked great.:mickey:

PETE FROM NYC
04-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Once ,when we got back late from the park,the only thing open was pizza delivery.
The worlds worst excuse for pizza.
Thats one reason I will never be without a car.I can always shoot out to a local off site place for a snack.

Figment!
04-05-2009, 06:40 PM
The Pepper Market (food court) and Rix Cafe both have a published typical closure time of 11:00 pm.

Rix Lounge is typically open till 2:00 am and does serve appetizer type food, but doesn't clearly publish if food service lasts till closure or not.

Mistli78
04-06-2009, 01:00 PM
I know, we usually always have a car, but this time we are only going for a couple days so we are going without a car. I think I might try the suggestion of packing some snacks & hope for the lounge to have some food available. Thanks again for everyone's suggestions. Can't wait to get there!!!!