PDA

View Full Version : can there be a non-paying person at LTT

LoriSan
04-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Last time we went there, DS was 2. He is a very fussy eater, so DH wound up running out and getting him chicken nuggets to eat while we ate at LTT. It was no big deal, since he was only two and there was no charge for him anyway. Well, now DS is 4. I made a ADR for LTT, but I would hate to be charged a TS meal for him, when I will probably wind up bringing him something else anyway. Would they let me not be charged for him, or should I cancel that ADR?

JPL
04-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Actually since it's no longer a Character meal and you explain the situation to them they might allow it I would call and ask to be sure.

gerald72
04-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Jim Hill Media has reported that the Goofy’s Liberate Your Appetite character dinner will be returning to the Liberty Tree Tavern by early to mid April if all goes well.

TheRustyScupper
04-05-2009, 07:39 AM
1) No.
2) If you are there, you pay.
3) They have no way of knowing whether the kid ate or not.

NOTE: At some eateries, they have made an exception for folks with gastric bypass by allowing a smaller charge. But, being a picky eater or rowdy is not a reason for reduced fees..

DizneyRox
04-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Jim Hill Media has reported that the Goofy’s Liberate Your Appetite character dinner will be returning to the Liberty Tree Tavern by early to mid April if all goes well.

Shortly after, he mentioned that the 7 for 4 deal has picked up attendence dramatically and they no longer feel the need to put characters there at this time. MAYBE in September or so.

deedeenmickey
04-05-2009, 09:30 AM
I don't know about LTT but my daughter takes in CS to the BeirGarten every year. We have never had a problem. They don't charge for her and she doesn't eat from the buffett. I would call and ask. We have done this for about 6 years now.

ElenitaB
04-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Before running out to get your picky eater something special to eat, you might ask your server. It's amazing what they can "whip up" in the kitchen for you. :secret:

LoriSan
04-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Thanks for all of the responses. Does anyone know how I can get the number to call LTT directly?.

I would hate to show up for our ADR, and have to turn away because they are going to charge me a TS for him and/or can't accomodate him. Then I'm left with no ADR for dinner.

Figment!
04-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Does anyone know how I can get the number to call LTT directly.Individual restaurant numbers are not publicly published.

You can call the main dining line (407-WDW-DINE) and ask to be transfered to the restaurant directly.

DDuck66
04-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Most of Mr. Hill's reports tend to not happen. The ones that do, I believe fall under the "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes" rule. I would put more trust in that rumor if I saw it somewhere else.