PDA

View Full Version : Best bets wo ADRs

Crow
04-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Since there is anticipated high crowds Easter wk I might need some. I do have 3 ADRs already. (Boma, CG &AP)
others Im thinking might be able to snag the same day or a few before or walkup....
Marrakesh
Nine Dragons
Teppan Edo or Tokyo Dining.
or DD places..Raglan Rd etc
anyone have success in the crowds w walkups or same day ADR?

Pirate Granny
04-04-2009, 03:04 PM
If you will be there Easter week...I would strongly suggest seeing what ADR's you can get NOW...don't wait...walk ups will be far and few inbetween that week. Book EASTER Dinner now also. YOU can always cancel if you find you don't want to eat at your ADR that day or if you perhaps snag another ADR that morning by checking with the Dining Reservations. I have actually done that, but never when the parks are at their peak...it's always been slow season and even then, most of the times there was nothing available. Have a wonderful time... And consider counter service if you don't want reservations...

dmosher
04-04-2009, 05:38 PM
I agree. If there are any places you are considering during this time, you should most definitely make an ADR. If you change your mind or get a better time when you are there, you can always cancel it.
:pipes:
D

Crow
04-05-2009, 02:37 PM
guess I may have to make more ADRs due to the crowds. and eat at some counter services.

Tigerinvestigator
04-06-2009, 01:44 AM
We have found Marrakesh is the easiest place to walk-in at WDW for lunch. We usually get there 5-10 min before they open and usually eat alone or with very few other guests. I think it is because it is harder to find and the food is "different". We've also had luck walking up to Garden Grill, San Angel Inn, and Biergarten on a fairly regular basis. Good luck:thumbsup:

SBETigg
04-06-2009, 06:27 AM
I don't think anything is a good bet without ADRs during Easter week. Calling now could save you disappointment later. You'll have an easier time canceling ADRs should plans change than setting up plans at the last minute. Not that it's not possible to wait and get something, and the World Showcase quick services are pretty good if it comes to that.

Raglan Road has its own website and reservations number. You might have luck calling them on your own instead of going through Disney. Marrakesh, Nine Dragons, and Tokyo Dining may be better bets for openings over some other places in the event that you leave it to the day of dining. Teppan Edo isn't as likely.

Crow
04-06-2009, 01:42 PM
thats why I was thinking of those places, that they may b easier to get into at this pt.
maybe I will try those now or San ANgel see which are available.
I will be doing some CS also.

Insanity Clause
04-06-2009, 05:35 PM
I really wouldn't wait on your ADR's any longer, you might find it tricky getting a descent time and place. The crowds during Easter can be a bit on the heavy side so I would go ahead and call them.