PDA

View Full Version : Resort Hopping and DDP

pianobabe
04-04-2009, 10:41 AM
DH and I are going to be resort hopping from All-Star Movies to Boardwalk Villas. We are getting the DDP free with Movies and are having to buy it for BWV. I have always understood that your credits are good until midnight on the day you check out. With us checking into another resort is that still the case, or do those credits end as soon as we check into the new resort? Our original plan was we would check into BWV very early on Saturday so we wouldn't lose much park time and finish our table service credits for Movies that night. Will this work or do we need to use all of the original credits first? It may be that we need to just send our luggage on ahead of us with Bell Services and check in after our day at the park.

Seasonscraps
04-04-2009, 11:06 AM
It doesn't matter that you are checking into a new resort, it's a seperate resrvation so your ASMovies dining credits will be valid until midnight on the day you check out of ASMovies even though you are now a guest at the boardwalk.

pianobabe
04-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks a lot. That was what I was thinking, but a couple of post I have read recently made me wonder.:thumbsup: