PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

Pooh Fan
04-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey fellow Disney Fans. Hoping some of you can help me with this question. If I have a 5 day base ticket can I go to a second park one day and just use an extra days admission? Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance for your help.:mickey:

dmosher
04-03-2009, 11:22 PM
It's probably just me being dumb, but to be honest I am not really sure what your asking, sorry. Would love to help though, if you can make the question a bit more clear.
:pipes:
D

TysMomTink
04-03-2009, 11:31 PM
If I understand correctly, you're wondering if you can use two "days" on your 5-day ticket on one day. You can't. You would need to purchase the Park Hopper Option in order to visit more than one park in a day.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-03-2009, 11:35 PM
No, to visit more than 1 park in a day you have to have the park hopper option.

You can't use an extra "day" to go to another park. Once it has been used at a park, when you try and enter a different one you won't be able to.

Sorry, we always get the park hopper option, and find that we use it most days of the trip.

PetefromRI
04-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah,that's a loophole that Disney was sure to close.We find it's best to get the PH.It's 50$ more per person for whatever your length of stay and it really works for us.

DizneyRox
04-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Not even worth attempting... The turnstyles keep track of admissions, if you have already used your ticket on that day for another park it won't unlock the turnstyle. A red right will flash and the CM will see that you do not have park hopping. You'll ge tthe two finger point over to guest relations where they will be happy to charge you $50 per ticket, or wish you a magical day.

dmosher
04-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Ahh... OK yep I was just bring stupid, sorry I see what your asking now. I agree with the rest, no way this will work. We tried this once, some time ago, just to se if it would work, and no luck. Sorry.
:pipes:
D