PDA

View Full Version : Photopass photobooks

sleepingbooty
04-03-2009, 03:12 PM
I did one of these books a couple years ago and it turned out really well. But I didn't actually use any photopass photos in it (I don't know if we even took any!) - you can upload your own photos to the site to use in the book. My question is, if we DO have a bunch of photopass photos we want to use, do we have to "buy" them first? Do you know what I mean? I don't want to have to buy their pricey 5x7 photos, when I'm already going to be spending $70+ on the book. I couldn't find the answer on the website.

DakandZakMom
04-03-2009, 03:37 PM
You do not have to buy the pictures first. When you make the album you can use your own pictures as well as the Photopass pictures. When I made mine I used both and it came out great!:thumbsup::mickey:

tink179
04-03-2009, 04:07 PM
The above poster is correct! :mickey: We bought the photopass photobook after we can back from our Jan trip. There was only 2 pictures we wanted w/ the photopass. It was cheaper to get the book, and put those in the book, plus our own pictures. It was just the cost of the book. No extra money for the pictures from photopass. It's definitely a smarter way to go!!! Plus, the book turns out so great!

TheVBs
04-03-2009, 04:27 PM
But to get the Photopass photos, you have to buy the $75 photobook, right? It looked like with the $30 version you could only use your own photos? I also read the details and it said they only had 6 different kinds of backgrounds you can use. Is that true even for the more expensive one?

sleepingbooty
04-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Excellent! So glad to hear that. The Disney photopass books are definitely more expensive than at other photo websites, but its the only place you can get all the Disney backgrounds, so it worth it. Now if only they'd come out with a 12 x 12.