PDA

View Full Version : july hours

goofiecrazy
04-03-2009, 08:05 AM
When will the hours come out for July? We are going then and i want to make some ADRs that match up with the park hours..

DizneyRox
04-03-2009, 09:36 AM
When will the hours come out for July? We are going then and i want to make some ADRs that match up with the park hours..
I think they are out mostly. Last time I checked, only July weren't there, but they will most certainly be 9am - 9pm. FW closes at 7pm and WS opens at 11am.

If they are much different, I'll be shocked.

TheDuckRocks
04-03-2009, 11:31 AM
I was just over on the Disney website and park hours for July are now up!

Carol
04-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Every park is posted in info central.

I think they are out mostly. Last time I checked, only July weren't there, but they will most certainly be 9am - 9pm. FW closes at 7pm and WS opens at 11am.

If they are much different, I'll be shocked.

The only difference is on July 4th.

LudwigVonDrake
04-05-2009, 01:37 PM
The hours for July are out and I hope they change. DHS closing some nights in July at 7pm and MK closing at 10pm is ridiculous. I realize some nights are EMH but I remember when the MK was open to Midnight if not later during the summer.

DizneyRox
04-05-2009, 04:14 PM
The hours for July are out and I hope they change. DHS closing some nights in July at 7pm and MK closing at 10pm is ridiculous. I realize some nights are EMH but I remember when the MK was open to Midnight if not later during the summer.
Aye, there's beentimes where MK was open till midnight AND THEN there was a EMH keeping the park open till 3am.

CaptainSad
04-06-2009, 07:46 AM
Yeah, they used to be open to midnight a lot. Cut backs is one of the reasons. Don't be surprised when Sept thru Jan come up. A lot more of 6 & 7:00p.m closings from what I hear. They will still stay open during the parties and all. But I am hearing that they are down in bookings for later this year. Maybe it is a wait and see thing from vacationers.