PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Makers in POP Rooms

Love of Disney
04-02-2009, 09:49 PM
For those who have stayed at POP before, do they have those mini coffee makers in the rooms? The resort link does not list it, but someone I know told me they do have them. Just wondering because my hubby is a coffee freak!!
Thanks!
:cool:

JPL
04-02-2009, 10:35 PM
No they do not have cofee makers.

A good alternative is to buy a cheap one online and have it shipped to the resort and just toss it out before leaving.

Nini5055
04-03-2009, 10:44 AM
No. One of us just went to the food court and filled our refillable mugs. :thumbsup:

Nicki'sMom
04-03-2009, 10:44 AM
:mcoffee:I didn't realize this...thanks for posting this info. We are driving so I will have to bring my own. Can't live on Disney coffee for 6 days!

wdwfan
04-03-2009, 10:59 AM
I have a little portable 2 cup maker that I always take with me when staying at Pop.

Love of Disney
04-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the info!!

We are also driving so we will bring our little 5 cup one with us. My husband didn't like the Disney coffee last year, so he wants to bring his own. Last year we stayed at the Coronado Springs and they had a coffee maker. I guess the value ones are 'value'.

:cool:

Disney Lynn
04-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Love of Disney- You have a long drive! I prefer driving (from NJ), so I can pack all the extras- like the coffee maker! Don't forget the coffee, filters, mugs, measuring scoop, and I suggest bringing a short, heavy duty extension cord. Depending on your room, you may want to move the table too far from the nearest outlet for the short cord on some coffee makers. We also bring a cooler for other breakfast and snack items.

We also can't live on WDW coffee.