PDA

View Full Version : july times

cfoshe
04-02-2009, 12:21 PM
I noticed that WDW website has posted the July times for all but EPCOT. DHS has closing times at 7PM on some of the nights. On the nights they have EMH eveings they close reg. at 7PM and extended to 10pm. :mad: Are they expecting lower crowd levels this summer? I know in the past it was open to 10pm evernight in the summer. I know in the industry that I am in, I have heard that the US dollar has strengthen causing a lost of sales because of the exchange rate. IF this is so, it should cost more for people of other countries to go, and cause fewer people. Maybe fewer hours=less people expected=more ride time for me:D

DizneyRox
04-02-2009, 01:04 PM
DHS is a 1/2 day park, you should not have any trouble finishing everything up well before closing time.

fewer people = fewer hours = lower admin costs.

tys_mommy
04-02-2009, 01:20 PM
DHS is a 1/2 day park, you should not have any trouble finishing everything up well before closing time.

fewer people = fewer hours = lower admin costs.

I disagree, my family enjoys this park, we've done whole days there before and not been able to get everything in that we wanted - and yes that was using fast passes and other strategic planning.

Raye3201
04-02-2009, 01:35 PM
I just wish that they would post the hours for Epcot! I want to make ADR's and it's over the 90 days for us now.:mad:

DizneyRox
04-02-2009, 03:30 PM
I just wish that they would post the hours for Epcot! I want to make ADR's and it's over the 90 days for us now.:mad:
If the hours are not 9am - 9pm I would be very surprised.

Future World will be 9am - 7pm with TT (if it's still open), Mission Space, and Soarin' open until 9pm and World Showcase opening from 11am to 9pm. They will be open a little later on the 4th probably...