PDA

View Full Version : Had to share this.....too funny!

TheDuckRocks
04-02-2009, 11:02 AM
When reading this all I could think about was all the bazaar things we hear about Disney travels. Guess is just something that is travel industry wide.

Complaints made by British holidaymakers to their travel agent, taken from research by Thomas Cook:

We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring swimming suits and towels.

On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all.

It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta time' - this should be banned.

I was bitten by a mosquito ... no-one said they could bite.

We had to queue outside with no air conditioning.

We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as yellow but it was white.

The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the accommodation'. We're trainee hairdressers - will we be OK staying here?

It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England; but, it only took the Americans three hours to get home.

No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled.

Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women.

RedSoxFan
04-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Very funny.:D

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the laugh! You have to wonder about some people!!

badkitty
04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Oh my that is funny! I love the one about the Americans getting home "early". Too funny!

Stitchahula
04-03-2009, 09:13 AM
I sat here shaking my head thinking this can't be real. Then I thought about some of the things I've heard come out of peoples mouths. Gotta love 'em.

The Reservoir Dog
04-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Being a Brit all I can say is that I am not surprised by any of these comments. :)

Magic Smiles
04-04-2009, 08:40 AM
An amusing start to my day. Thanks.

brownie
04-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Funny! Thanks for sharing.

cindchan
04-04-2009, 09:54 PM
:funny:

If you hadn't stated that these were British tourists, I would have sworn that Americans said those kinds of things.

:rotfl:

PrettyMinnie
04-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Hahaha, too funny!

People both amuse and infuriate me. This was amusing. :thumbsup: