PDA

View Full Version : Magical gathering

showmethemouse
04-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Dose any know if Disney has the magical gathering anymore. My sister and I just recently found my brother and niece after 20 years.we haven't seen them in about 20 years. I though it would be nice to go to Disney together for a family reunion. I remembered about the magical gathering that Disney had and was wondering if anyone know if they have it and wear i can find information on it or if you know anything about.:mickey::mickey:

BugeyedMuggy
04-02-2009, 09:43 AM
We are doing it with a group of 10 in late May. I think you have to have 8 or more to sign up for this. You will get a different phone # and get access to a few special events if you want to spend the extra.

showmethemouse
04-03-2009, 09:14 AM
there is 15 of us but we know live near each other that's why I was thinking of the magic gathering :mickey:

Nini5055
04-06-2009, 10:13 AM
When I did it 3 years ago, it was called a Grand Gathering and yes, you need 8 or more...you qualify! :thumbsup:

If you call the WDW reservation number and tell them you would like the number for Grand Gatherings (it is different than the regular number), you will get assistance for everything from your reservation to your ADR's and suggestions to make your trip more magical as well as any "perks" you are eligible for.

The were a HUGE help when I was doing our Grand Gathering and I was able to get ADR's for places I couldn't get through the normal dining number (due to the large size of our group).