PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's Day

DizneyRox
03-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the dreaded "holiday". Pretty much anything you see online is probably false, including everyone's favorite forums.

Boy I hate April Fools... Everyone thinks they are a comic...

magicofdisney
03-31-2009, 04:51 PM
Well you've already given me a chuckle because I seem to recall a similar post from you last year, DR. ;)

Disneyatic
03-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Ditto to the OP, I HATE April Fool's Day.
UGH...........

VWL Mom
03-31-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm not an April Fools Day fan either. I'm just hoping this Conficker virus is a bad AFD joke that everyone avoids. :scared:

Ed
03-31-2009, 06:09 PM
˙sɹɐǝʎ snoıʌǝɹd uɐɥʇ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ʎuɐ ǝq llıʍ ɹɐǝʎ sıɥʇ ʎɐp s,looɟ lıɹdɐ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʌǝılǝq ʇ,uop ʎllɐǝɹ ı

:shrug:

DizneyRox
03-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Well you've already given me a chuckle because I seem to recall a similar post from you last year, DR. ;)
It's my life goal to eliminate April Fools from the calendar... Maybe working in IT has me jaded.

DANAM
03-31-2009, 09:24 PM
It's my Anniversary!!! How funny is that?

MarkC
04-01-2009, 10:07 AM
I agree that April Fools Day should be removed from the calendar. In a related story, I just heard that the word "gullible" is being removed from the dictionary.

Stitchahula
04-01-2009, 10:53 AM
oh come on april fools day is fun. My DS age 5 is having a blast with it. So are we, I've already got him twice ;). Oh and I love the upside down post

MNNHFLTX
04-01-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm not much of a prankster, but I love April Fool's Day. Maybe it's because my mom always got into it. I remember her putting buttermilk instead of regular milk in our glasses one April Fool's day when we were kids. Classic stuff. :D

tinkwest
04-01-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm not much of a prankster, but I love April Fool's Day. Maybe it's because my mom always got into it. I remember her putting buttermilk instead of regular milk in our glasses one April Fool's day when we were kids. Classic stuff. :D

OMG, Beth! My Dad did the same thing back when I was a teenager. I can still taste it!

Stitchahula
04-01-2009, 11:33 AM
How about the big gulp of "apple Juice" when it was really pickle juice. Oh the fond memories.

Magic Smiles
04-01-2009, 09:11 PM
˙sɹɐǝʎ snoıʌǝɹd uɐɥʇ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ʎuɐ ǝq llıʍ ɹɐǝʎ sıɥʇ ʎɐp s,looɟ lıɹdɐ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʌǝılǝq ʇ,uop ʎllɐǝɹ ı

:shrug:
I love this, how did you do it?
My husband got me twice today while I was on a course for work. In return he received a phone message from me with one word "Jerk". Of course everyone on the course happened to hear the one word. Luckily for me, most of them know my DH.

LauraleeH
04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
I agree that April Fools Day should be removed from the calendar. In a related story, I just heard that the word "gullible" is being removed from the dictionary.
Wow, I'm ashamed to say I almost fell for that. And here I was thinking about how proud I am for not falling for anything this year! :blush: