PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Upgrade Question.

GoBlueLacheta
03-29-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure if this is in the right thread ,but i've seen questions regarding passes and tickets in here before.

My question is can you upgrade a 10 day hopper to a premium season pass before you use any of the days off of it?

I am going in a little over a month and then again within the same here and the pricing works out to be cheaper with the premium pass. Had I known this earlier I would have just gotten the season pass from the beginning ,but I was unaware we'd be there twice within the same here.

Anyone shed any light ?

Friend of Figment
03-29-2009, 08:07 PM
We just upgraded a 7 day park hopper to an annual pass. We had used most of the days already, but they credited the full ammount to the upgrade.

DizneyRox
03-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Usually, if the new ticket costs MORE than the old one, this is allowed. If you are going to a cheaper ticket, chances are you will be out of luck. Disney allows UPGRADES [to profits] not normally downgrades [to profits].

If it is an upgrade, yes, you can upgrade it before or up to 14 days from it's first use. If you use it already the first day will be retroactive to the first day the 10 day pass was used, in the case of an annual or similar pass.