PDA

View Full Version : July Park Hours?

DisneyGiant
03-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Where are my July park hours!!!?

Its getting close to the 90 day mark to call in dining reservations - we know where we'd like to go - its just fitting in the "when" with all the extra magic hour permutations!!!

Any one else in the same boat?

Raye3201
03-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Yes I have been waiting as well! I think they should release the park hours before the 90 day reservation deadline - it is making it very hectic because we like to coordinate our reservations with the EMH also!:mickey:

deedeebee
03-28-2009, 06:35 PM
We are waiting too!! It is stressful, but I have hopes for the next day or two. Let's hope we all get the ADR's we want:cloud9: Have a great trip:mickey:

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
03-28-2009, 07:29 PM
My 90 day mark is TODAY!! I don't understand why they're not out:confused::mad:

Emme&TeddysMommy
03-28-2009, 07:31 PM
Were not even going until September and I feel your pain! I can’t stand waiting until the last minute. Then you feel so rushed!

Disney_Barbie
03-30-2009, 11:13 AM
I'm SUPER anxious for Aug hrs.
Since June hrs were released on the 27th or 2th of Feb (I forget exactly when but it was around there wasn't it) Using that same time table I'm assuming that July hrs will come out around the end of March & Aug hrs around the end of April. But yikes! That's coming awfully close to the 100-day marker (90 + the on-property 10 extra) so we're gonna have to make some SERIOUS choices in a matter of like 3 days! It stinks!
I supose I almost wish that if they insist on holding off on park hrs for so long that they would change the ADR to 30 or 60 days. Not that I don't like to plan in advance & know many others do to, but still. When they only give us 2-3 days to make all our dinning choices it's tough.

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
03-30-2009, 12:03 PM
I called today to make ADR's for the first 5 days of our trip.....the other 5 days are in July!! The very nice CM told me that July hours are "not in the system and will be released at the 90 day mark". I explained to her that that does not help people who's vacations overlap and that a 120 day mark should cover most everyone. She said they get complaints all the time!:confused:. That being said I called to makes ADR's and from the minute I dialed till I hung up it took 10 minutes to make my ADR's and got the five that I wanted;). Seems as though the kinks are worked out.:mickey: