PDA

View Full Version : DS or Epcot for a nice watch

rainbodragon
03-28-2009, 01:39 PM
which park (disney studio or epcot) has a better selection of watches? i am planning on buying my gf a new watch for her bday and need to know who has the best selection. unfortunately, downtown disney isnt an option this time around. TIA :mickey:

DisneyGiant
03-28-2009, 02:16 PM
I'd say Epcot or the MK.

MK jewelry store has a ton of watches..... some inexpensive - some pricey.

I don't recall seeing jewelry emphasized in the Studios.....

Pirate Granny
03-28-2009, 03:52 PM
There used to be a watch store on the right hand side walking down toward ToT at the Studios...that whole area was under construction last November when we went...perhaps it's been renovated by now, but I don't know if that store is still there...it was right after the break in the street just after the restrooms...I've gotten my brother a couple of pocketwatches from there...there was a nice selection...
:pirate:

harlowandthemermaid
03-28-2009, 03:59 PM
What about Downtown Disney? I know that World of Disney has a lot of watches in the back.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-28-2009, 06:36 PM
My Mom bought a lovely watch at the jewellery store in MK on our last trip. I think it was around $75, and there was someone on site to size it (remove uneeded links on the band) for her.

MickeyMousse
03-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Epcot or MK have the best selection of watches IMHO. DH bought me a great :mickey: watch in Epcot and it has become my favorite!

bigbabyblues
03-28-2009, 08:14 PM
DH bought me a watch for Christmas, it came from DHS. He couldn't remember the name of the store, but said it was jewelry/watches shop on the "street" leading up to ToT and RnRC. He said they had everything from $20 to $2000 and up.

CaptSmee
03-28-2009, 09:17 PM
I know it probably won't help you, but I bought 3 watches last trip! 2 at the outlets for a steal, and one that was $15 with $50 purchase at MK.