PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Meal Decision

Lacy
03-27-2009, 09:10 PM
We've just planned a 2 day trip to Disneyland with only one day at the park (on DH's birthday). This will be our first Disney trip with our 6 mo old son. We are planning to just spend the second day at DD. My mom is also coming along to help watch the little guy while we go on rides like space mountain and we couldn't resist bringing her for our son's first trip to visit Mickey. So I am trying to decide between 2 meal options for Sunday:

Should we leave the baby with grandma and enjoy a nice lunch just the two of us at Steakhouse 55? OR Should all of us go to the House of Blues Sunday Brunch?

I've always been interested in trying the Gospel Brunch but want to hear reviews from others and whether it is worth the $$.

Thanks for suggestions!

NotaGeek
03-28-2009, 02:38 AM
Steakhouse 55 doesn't do lunch ... they only serve breakfast and dinner. The Gospel Brunch is great, another option for all of you might be ESPN Zone. Great food and it's a relaxed atmosphere. :thumbsup:

Lacy
03-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the info Michael. I realized after I posted I didn't check if Steakhouse 55 served lunch. We were planning on going there for dinner on Friday night but now we arrive too late.

Are there any other recommendations for a nice grown-up lunch just the two of us?

NotaGeek
03-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the info Michael. I realized after I posted I didn't check if Steakhouse 55 served lunch. We were planning on going there for dinner on Friday night but now we arrive too late.

Are there any other recommendations for a nice grown-up lunch just the two of us?
Ralph Brennan's is a good lunch ... nice people watching and it's in DTD. That's really the only option I can think outside the parks for a nice lunch.