PDA

View Full Version : I purchased passes from AAA. Do I have to exchange them

ndbulsu
03-27-2009, 06:36 PM
once I get to the parks? The lady that sold them to me said something about switching to a photo pass once we get there. Any idea what she was talking about?

beksy
03-27-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm not really sure. I do know that photopass is something that you get from the photographers in the parks. The first one you go up to will give you a card (a photopass) with a number on it that is swiped each time you use a photographer. Then all your pictures are on the card (or a couple of cards if you happen to forget that one one day or something. They can be combined). Then at the park you can order the pictures with this card, a cd, etc. or you can do it at home and add boarders, etc. before buying which is fun! I don't know how this would cause you to need to change your entrace tickets. Maybe you will be sent vouchers that need to be exchanged for the real thing when you get there like with APs? :confused:

ndbulsu
03-27-2009, 06:54 PM
photo ID ticket. I know they are using some fingerprint ID, but wasn't sure what she was talking about.

Altair
03-27-2009, 07:21 PM
The passes you got from AAA are the ones you will use to enter the parks every day.:mickey:

JoDisney
03-27-2009, 07:34 PM
I get my annual passes from AAA. I am always told to take the passes to the Guest Services area before going into the park and they exchange them for the actual annual park passes.

CleveRocks
03-27-2009, 11:19 PM
once I get to the parks? The lady that sold them to me said something about switching to a photo pass once we get there. Any idea what she was talking about?
Either you heard her wrong, or she has no clue whatsoever about how any of this works.:mickey:

PhotoPass has NOTHING to do with park tickets. Nothing.

When you buy tickets from AAA, they are actual, real tickets; they are NOT vouchers that would need to be exchanged for tickets.

Are you staying at a Walt Disney World resort? If so, you have the option of handing over your tickets (at your resort) and getting them coded onto your resort room key. You don't have to do this, but it would be convenient for you if you did, since you'd then have only one card per person, a card that would handle your room key AND your park tickets. Maybe THAT'S what she's talking about?

But PhotoPass, that's just a way to have Disney photographers take your picture for free at numerous places inside each park, and then be able to order those pics at the parks, or even order them weeks later at home via Internet. PhotoPass can be used by anyone who is inside a park. It has nothing to do with your park admission tickets, IN ANY WAY.