PDA

View Full Version : Trading QS meals on DDP?

BugeyedMuggy
03-27-2009, 08:03 AM
We are going to Disney w/DDP during the F&W fest. We got it for free. We save all our snack credits for the fest.

Question: Can you trade a QS credit for 2 snack credits?

If not, do you know if any of the QS offerings are specail for the fest?

With all the "eating around the world" and fitting in TS meals, we will more than likely have many QS meal unused. We are going to use the TS's for signature rests. Last time we did F&W w/DDP we were so full, we were unconfortible for much of the time. Just cant resist all that delicious food!

wendy*darling
03-27-2009, 01:41 PM
I am fairly certain that you cannot trade a CS for snack credits.

And I also cannot remember any Food & Wine stands that have anything you could use a CS credit for- only snack credits can be used where the DDP symbol appears (or ask if you are not sure).

DANAM
03-28-2009, 09:24 PM
When we went 2 Septembers ago it took and act of congress to turn 2 table service meals to 2 counter service meals. My husband got sick the night before and since they where left over we figured us them as CS. It was a huge mess. The CM had to call a manager blah...blah....blah... 45 minutes later we where able to switch it but where told don't expect it in the future the only reason they did it was because we where checking out that day.
So if I had to guess, if they did trade it out you would get one snack for one CS. Since we only got 2 CS for 2 TS.

disneyfan328
03-30-2009, 08:45 AM
I know that in 07 when we were there for FD there was an offer made to people that had TS credits left that couldn't be used becuase they couldn't get adrs and hadn't made them previous to arriving at WDW - they were able to trade them in for CS and a snack or two snacks (I can't remember which) and a pin or lanyard. We had an extra CS left over and my husband asked if we could trade it in for anything and were told no( we thought maybe for just snack and pin) but no go there.

TheRustyScupper
03-30-2009, 11:51 AM
1) The short answer is no.
2) Actually, the long answer is no.
3) We have traded TS for CS, but not often.
4) And, I have not heard of any CS traded for snacks.