PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Diagram

moe513
03-27-2009, 07:03 AM
Does anyone have a diagram of the Boardwalk Inn that shows the room numbers and tells you what type of room. Im trying to find out where the standard rooms are located. Someone once sent me this type of diagram for the YC.

greengeen
03-27-2009, 08:53 AM
For some reason they don't have one on the map page of Intercot, but if you google Boardwalk Inn and select "Images" for the search type, you will find several maps of the resort. Standard rooms are located throughout the resort, just not facing Crescent Lake.

moe513
03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
I couldnt find anything.

Thanks

TammiMcMan
03-27-2009, 04:35 PM
The Boardwalk resort map that's shown on the INTERCOT site gives you the area's for specific room numbers. Unfortunately, I have yet to find one that gets as specific as the ones you've seen for the Yacht Club. Usually these are done by guests who are "fans" of the resort and take quite a bit of time to record all that info ;). I'll look around though and see if anything pops up.

moe513
03-27-2009, 05:19 PM
TammiMcCan You were the one who gave me the YC diagram about 3 years ago. I found it extremely interesting.

Thanks

moe513
03-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Grumpyfan thanks for the map. Any suggestion on which colored area on the map is the best section to try and get a standard room. I like to check in with a little knowledge.
This map is great but it does tell you which rooms are standard. The map I have of the YC is great. It tells you which rooms are standard, water view, suites ,conceirge etc.

TammiMcMan
03-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Sounds like it's the same one found right here on INTERCOT, http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/boardwalk07.JPG . We have all the resort property maps, just follow the links in the "resorts" tab above.

Moe, I know exactly what you're looking for (us Disney fans with OCD resort planning have to stick together). I don't think one exists :( .

moe513
03-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Yes, OCD probably describes it when it comes to room location. I just like to now my possibilities.

Thanks

LisaMarie
03-31-2009, 01:07 AM
I don't know if this will help, but I was at the Boardwalk in January with a standard view room and was given room 5274. My only request was a full balcony. The room was awesome. We had a view of the Eiffel Tower and could watch illuminations from our balcony. If you can get a room near 5274, you will have a good view. You need to be on the even side of the floor. Also, the higher the better. Third floor or lower is too low to look over the other buildings.

moe513
03-31-2009, 07:09 AM
LIsaMarie Thank you thank you, This is the info I was hoping to get from people.:mickey:

LisaMarie
04-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Glad I could help. I hope you have a great time.