PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP what day?

DANAM
03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi, we will be in Disney Dec 12-22 and I can't figure out what day is best for MVMCP! I am thinking either Sunday the 13th or Tuesday the 15th. We have never been to this party but we have done Tuesdays for P&P and MNSSHP with very little crowds. Sunday works better with our plan but I would hate for it to be packed when we could just have gone on Tuesday. Anyone been during this week that could give advise? Also how is the crowds for this week?
Thanks

DisneyPrincess21
03-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Hi, we will be in Disney Dec 12-22 and I can't figure out what day is best for MVMCP! I am thinking either Sunday the 13th or Tuesday the 15th. We have never been to this party but we have done Tuesdays for P&P and MNSSHP with very little crowds. Sunday works better with our plan but I would hate for it to be packed when we could just have gone on Tuesday. Anyone been during this week that could give advise? Also how is the crowds for this week?
Thanks

Last year we went on Thursday Dec.18th And there was No crowd whatsoever. We walked onto every popular ride with no wait at all.
The weekdays are the best with crowd levels but I would imagine a Sunday wouldn't be too bad because kids will probably still be in school. I would suggest to go on the day that works better with your plans. Because even if they sell out it isn't going to be that bad. (the rumor is they stop selling around 25,000 tickets) We will be there Thursday Dec 10th this year. I can't wait!
Hope you have a magical time! :tink:

DANAM
03-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Thanks!!!
I think I am going to hold off and see what days start selling out. There are 4 parties when we are there and because of our promo code we now have to push back our arrival date until Sunday so we may just go straight to the party when we get in. Thanks again for your help.

DisneyPrincess21
03-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks!!!
I think I am going to hold off and see what days start selling out. There are 4 parties when we are there and because of our promo code we now have to push back our arrival date until Sunday so we may just go straight to the party when we get in. Thanks again for your help.

No problem :thumbsup:
Hope you guys have a great time no matter when you decide to go! :santa3::santa::santa3:

Just curious what promo code did you get? Was it by email or mail? I have been curious what deals or promo's they are going to be having in December.

mickeymousedabomb
03-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Hello! On Our Last Trip, We Went To Mvmcp On Thursday And Had A Blast! Park Wasn't Overly Crowded And It Was Just A Great Time That We All Had! During The Whole Time We Thought The Overall Crowd Level Was Very Low. We Pretty Much Walked On Many Rides Throughout The Parks, I Believe Jc Was Our Longest Wait, 30-45 Min. I Know They Only Sell A Certain Amount Of Tickets For Each Party Session, So It's A First Come First Serve For Buying The Tickets. You Will Have A Great Time Whichever Day You Choose To Attend!:mickey:

DANAM
03-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Just curious what promo code did you get? Was it by email or mail? I have been curious what deals or promo's they are going to be having in December.

I got a mailed promo that ended in april but I can't remember what it was. It wasn't a very good deal I thing the 7 for 4 was better. I got it before that came out.
The one I am using was an email promo for 40% off values for several dates throughout 09. I started receiving that I believe in August or Sept of 08 and they have sent it to me 4 times!!! (same promo number just reminding me when it is to expire march 31st) I guess they really wanted me to use it. The dates range from jan-dec of 09!!! It saved us about $600+ for 8 nights. So I'm thrilled.

DisneyPrincess21
03-26-2009, 10:41 PM
The one I am using was an email promo for 40% off values for several dates throughout 09. I started receiving that I believe in August or Sept of 08 and they have sent it to me 4 times!!! (same promo number just reminding me when it is to expire march 31st) I guess they really wanted me to use it. The dates range from jan-dec of 09!!! It saved us about $600+ for 8 nights. So I'm thrilled.

:congrats:Wow that's great! But I have to admit I am jealous :envy:
I am hoping a good deal will come out that we can use. Last year we got the fall deal and our room at pofq was $109/night. So I am hoping we can at least get something as cheap as last year if not better. But at the very least, if nothing does come out, We have AAA and we can get the room at pofq for $119/night.
(I have been doing my planning homework :blush:)
If you don't mind, Could you send some of your magical discount pixie dust my way please? :D
Because your obviously keeping it all to yourself. j/k ;)

DANAM
03-27-2009, 09:57 AM
If you don't mind, Could you send some of your magical discount pixie dust my way please? :D
Because your obviously keeping it all to yourself. j/k ;)

I sure will!!! I know there is no way to determine how to get the promo but I do answer the survey just about everytime I get off the phone with a Disney CM. On my last trip I did it every time. So that's my own personal explanation for it.

DisneyPrincess21
03-27-2009, 10:59 AM
I sure will!!! I know there is no way to determine how to get the promo but I do answer the survey just about everytime I get off the phone with a Disney CM. On my last trip I did it every time. So that's my own personal explanation for it.

Huh, I never thought of that. I will start doing that from now on. I have answered a few but not many. Maybe that will help. Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup: