PDA

View Full Version : Disney Trivia w/ Cast Members?

GhostHost999
03-24-2009, 11:13 PM
One time when I was at WDW with my Mom and Aunt we were waiting to get into The Living Seas (yeah it was that long ago) and the show was just about filled up, so the Cast Member says to me "If you can stump me in disney trivia I'll let you guys in." So I asked "What was the name of the heroes' spaceship in The Black Hole?" The guy laughed and simply said "ok go in." Anyone else ever play disney trivia with cast members? I thought it was a great little touch. :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
03-25-2009, 05:52 PM
Last fall when we ate at LeCellier there was a lengthy wait (20-30 minutes for most people). While we waited one of the CMs came out and started playing Canadian trivia with the kids who were waiting. The first one with the correct answer got a Mickey sticker. It was lots of fun and helped pass the time! :mickey:

Imagineer1981
03-26-2009, 12:35 PM
I did that several times working at Space Mountain, where if the line was long and outside, I would give a FP to the first kid and their family who could answer my Space mountain question. The best part was, it took a family out of a long line and made the line seem smaller, which always makes guests happier

Diz-Knee
03-26-2009, 02:20 PM
I did that several times working at Space Mountain, where if the line was long and outside, I would give a FP to the first kid and their family who could answer my Space mountain question. The best part was, it took a family out of a long line and made the line seem smaller, which always makes guests happier

You were one cool CM!!!