PDA

View Full Version : need help with times

brigidfirst
03-24-2009, 06:06 PM
we are plaining breakfast meals for 8am at Akershus Norway and Crystal Palace. We are staying at the Port Orlens French Quaters. What would be the best time to wake up and head over? Thank you for all your help.

SBETigg
03-24-2009, 06:19 PM
When to wake up depends on how long it takes your group to get ready. I would plan on being on the first bus out to that park, which in some cases can be as early as seven. I'm not sure what the official bus start time is, though. I would be up at six. You may need more time.

Hull-onian
03-24-2009, 06:23 PM
If it is that early, I recommend a taxi. It is quick, you'll be there in a few minutes. Your closet drop off for Akerhous would be the beach and yacht club. You can cut threw the lobby, take a left, then go through the International Gateway at the World Showcase, and you will save a ton of time. We are going to Crystal Palace for breakfast too, and we are going to take taxi. It is easier.:car:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
We try to be at the bus stop no later than 7:15am for a 8:05 Crystal Palace breakfast. That gives us time to get the bus and walk up Main Street without worrying about being late.

Probably the same for Norway, be at the bus around 7:00am, since it is quite a walk from the main Epcot entrance to the World Showcase.

Just a reminder if you decide to take a taxi to MK...they will drop you off at the TTC, so take it to the Contemporary instead, and walk over to MK.

We've actually been pleasantly surprised at how often the busses come in the early morning! :bus:

TheDuckRocks
03-25-2009, 11:57 AM
We get to the bus stop at 7AM and catch the first bus that leaves for the parks around 7:15AM. The reason we get there earlier is that I have to use an ECV and I want to be the first ones in line so everyone is not unhappy with me for loading first. Has worked everytime.