PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful experience in tweaking Ressies

Nanners
03-24-2009, 05:04 PM
:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

As you are reading this, I am sitting here looking like the Cheshire Cat. I made my intial ressies 2 1/2 weeks ago and got everything that I had wanted all within minutes of what I wanted. Since then I was able to convince a brother to come down and join us for several days. I haven't seen him in over 13 yrs and my son, soon to be 11 has never met him. Yesterday I call Dining to tweak the ressies to include an extra body. I was on hold for an hour which I expected. The CM was most helpful in changing 3 of 4 that I needed to change. Sorry to say that she couldn't change the most important one of all for me which was Spirit of Aloha for my son's birthday. We discussed it at length and was decided that I call back at the 45 day out point. The look on my son's face was soooooo disheartening when I told him that I wasn't able to change it.

Well, on a whim if you may, I decided to call back today.. I was only on hold for 2 minutes which took the breath away. Once again, I explained that I just needed to add 1 to my existing ressie. No problem.. No problem?...
Wow.. Granted it ended up being at Cat 1 but I had the ressie that I needed! My son will be on cloud 9 when I pick him up in a bit.

I do have a problem tho.. What to do with the extra TS credits since I have fully booked our meals..

SBETigg
03-24-2009, 06:04 PM
How many extra TS credits do you have? Do you have meals planned for all your days or do you still need some? I'm happy that you had a good experience, but a little confused at your question.

Nanners
03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Oops, sorry for the confusion. I now have 4 TS credits to use. I just realized that I haven't booked anything for the morning of our last day since we have to be ready for ME to get us at noon. Maybe a breakfast somewhere?

kakn7294
03-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Oops, sorry for the confusion. I now have 4 TS credits to use. I just realized that I haven't booked anything for the morning of our last day since we have to be ready for ME to get us at noon. Maybe a breakfast somewhere?Chef Mickey's is a fun place for breakfast - very busy and noisy though. I'm glad you were able to switch everything to meet your needs. Have a great time!

baby minnie's mommy
03-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Aaahhh, what a good feeling when things fall into place! Hope it turns out to be a great trip! :cloud9:
Did you say where you're staying? I'd recommend a breakfast at, or close to, your hotel, making your last morning as stress-free as possible.:thumbsup:

Nanners
03-24-2009, 11:56 PM
Staying at the POP... As I am ever the planner that I am, I will have us packed before we go to bed the night before. We can venture out early in the morning for resorts unknown. :blush:

yjgirl32
03-25-2009, 09:27 AM
I love hearing happy endings. Great to hear they were able to help you. Now all you have to do is enjoy!

SBETigg
03-25-2009, 10:14 AM
Breakfast at Boma can be fun, and you get a chance to explore the AKL. Your son might enjoy watching the animals.

DANAM
03-25-2009, 10:45 PM
I know you are doing spirit of Aloha but we just love 'Ohana's breakfast. They have fun games for the kids and Lilo and Stitch. At the end all the kids walk around in a line shaking marocca's soooo cute!!!