PDA

View Full Version : POP - Pool / Bar / Arcade Hours

Dream'nDisney
03-24-2009, 01:32 PM
We are arriving late (after 10:30 p.m.) at POP. Is the pool, bar, and/or arcade open after 11:00 p.m.? Thanks.

PrettyMinnie
03-24-2009, 05:47 PM
I am pretty sure the pool is open, there just aren't any lifeguards, so it is a "swim at your own risk" type of deal. Not sure about the bar/arcade.

LoriSan
03-24-2009, 07:22 PM
I think the arcade is always open. I don't recall ever seeing doors.

MistressGracey999
03-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Pool is open until 11 or 12, with no lifeguards on duty after 9PM, and a request for guests to use the pool quietly after 9PM.

Arcade is always open.

The inside bar is open later than the food courts, I want to say maybe til midnight or so. I think Petals poolside bar closes when the pool does.

Hey, if you arrive too late for the bars and swimming, you could grab a couple of cold beers or wine coolers from the fridge case and just go sit and relax by the pool. Sounds good to me! :mickey:

BMan62
03-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Pool is open until 11 or 12, with no lifeguards on duty after 9PM, and a request for guests to use the pool quietly after 9PM.

Arcade is always open.

The inside bar is open later than the food courts, I want to say maybe til midnight or so. I think Petals poolside bar closes when the pool does.

Hey, if you arrive too late for the bars and swimming, you could grab a couple of cold beers or wine coolers from the fridge case and just go sit and relax by the pool. Sounds good to me! :mickey:

I believe the 'inside bar' closed permanently late last year.

MistressGracey999
03-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Wow, our last trip there was Feb. '08, so I did not realize this. Wonder what they'll do with the space? Or have they already repurposed it?

big blue and hairy
03-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow, our last trip there was Feb. '08, so I did not realize this. Wonder what they'll do with the space? Or have they already repurposed it?Most of it is just more seating.

:sulley:

Nini5055
03-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Inside bar is definately closed down and is now more seating/server stations for the food court. I remember looking over in that direction last Aug/Sept trip. :cool:

I took my dd swimming in the evenings every night last year. We were there well past 11pm. There are no gates around the pools to "close" them.

If you do not plan on bringing your own towels for swimming, be sure to request extra towels during your stay.:thumbsup:

Dream'nDisney
03-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the tips. We will make sure to grab some towels from our room before we go to the pool. :mickey: