PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mania fastpasses

sleepingbooty
03-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Since I know we'll have to get fastpasses for TSMM early, or they'll be gone - I'm curious what have people experienced when trying to redeem you fastpasses after the return time has expired? I know that typically the castmembers don't really seem to care as long as you don't come back BEFORE your return time has started, has that held true with Toy Story?

cfoshe
03-24-2009, 12:20 PM
The last two times I was there, it was not an issue. We had fasspass for 10am and did not use them until 3 pm and was let right in.

Maleficent's Dad
03-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Not a problem in our experiences.

But alas, be sure to get those FP's early - very early. :shake:

kakn7294
03-24-2009, 03:02 PM
No problems for us either as long as you don't try to use them early.

LovinWDW
03-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Agree with the above posters. Get em early or don't get em at all!:)

Gooftroop5
03-25-2009, 11:38 AM
We had no problems on any of the rides we had FP for & returned after the expired time. We were told one time when we went through by a CM is all they care is that you are not trying to use it early.

We had FP twice for TSM. First one we were within our time slot. We were fortunate enough when we got off they still had FP for it. The 2nd time we were 2 hours past our expiration time (it had rained for over an hour that day & we were trying to make up for it.) No problem the 2nd time either. Both times we just walked up to where the lines joined no one else was using the FP entrance either time.

#1donaldfan
03-25-2009, 12:10 PM
...yep I agree with all above.....no problems after the return time....we've never had a problem with FP's after they expire....same day only though....!!:mickey:

Hull-onian
03-25-2009, 03:18 PM
We are going to TSM for the first time this May. We are planning to go to Hollywood Studios early to get the fast passes. Hopefully, we will get a good time. If not, there is plenty to do there until it is our turn.:mickey:

ransam
03-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Let me give you a small tip on riding toy story...if the park closes at 9pm or whatever time it does..get to the Toy story ride at 5 mintues until the park closes.. they will let you get in line up until the park closes...
it's never as long as during the day. and by the time you get out, the exit lines have greatly deminished. it's a cool walk to the exits...never crowded... the stores on the way out are usually stil open...
we have done that every time we have gone, and it's worked perfectly.

nicjohn3
03-25-2009, 08:22 PM
We had NO problem using FP after the time listed. However, I saw a few people trying to get FP for people who were not admitted into the park. The ticket must be scanned in at the front gate in order to get the fast passes.

CaptSmee
03-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Neve an issue. I had a CM tell me it's one of WDW's little known secrets. They will always let you ride after the timeframe on the same day, and in some instances on later days even if it's not a headliner attraction (never tried it though).

sleepingbooty
03-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks everyone!:thumbsup: