PDA

View Full Version : What Views Of WDW Do You Get At Chef Mickey's?

DisneyPrincess21
03-23-2009, 05:13 PM
I have never been to Chef Mickey's before so let me apologize if this is an "obvious" question. Can you see Cinderella's Castle from chef mickey's And what other views does it offer?

scootch713
03-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Chef Mickey's is a restaurant inside the resort Contemporary. You really don't have a view per say. It is very neat to see how the monorail runs thru the Contemporary. It is our favorite place to dine, especially good dinner and character interaction. :)

Hull-onian
03-23-2009, 05:43 PM
I have never been to Chef Mickey's before so let me apologize if this is an "obvious" question. Can you see Cinderella's Castle from chef mickey's And what other views does it offer?

none, sorry.:(

"DoYouHaveYourParkPass?"
03-23-2009, 11:52 PM
:mickey: No view, but lots of fun and good food!

TheRustyScupper
03-24-2009, 08:49 AM
Out of rear windows, you see
. . . sky over main driveway
. . . tree middles and tree tops
. . . some WDW roads in the distance

joonyer
03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Chef Mickey's is inside the huge atrium/concourse of the Contemporary, and as others have said you can't see outside very much at all, but being inside that huge hotel atrium with the monorails running through is still a pretty cool experience, especially for young ones and teens. The actual table-seating area is not directly underneath the open atrium but the waiting and buffet serving areas are.

lockedoutlogic
03-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Is it my imagination....or have there been alot more questions about "views" from restaurants lately....

I understand the questions at the Grill and in EPCOT....but they seem to be branching out to other places as well....

As far as i'm concerned....there is almost a universally great view at WDW restaurants....that being the view of my plate....

FOOD, people....FOOD!!!!:thedolls:

DANAM
03-25-2009, 10:50 PM
FOOD, people....FOOD!!!!:thedolls:[/QUOTE]

I asked a view question on another thread but this made me laugh. I have to admit I never once worried about a view where I ate before but I think I got all tied up with it here on intercot. Everyone talks about the view. You but things back in perspective!!!

j&j
03-28-2009, 01:20 PM
:mickey::mickey:we can;t se anything of MK