PDA

View Full Version : CRT for Lunch???

KAT1811
03-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Okay we are planning our annual trek to the World in November and will once again be celebrating one of our daughter's birthday's :cake: (5th) while we are there. Mackenzie was born on Veteran's Day so we are thinking that the likelihood of Disney having the MVMCP :santa3: on her birthday this year is very probable. That being said we would like to spend the night at the party but also plan to spend the day in the park as well. I would like to get a later start to the day instead of being there at park opening. Maybe relax at the resort and take our time getting to the park (we have 4 children :princess: :princess: :princess: :prince:so it takes some time to get ready in the morning and a relaxing morning getting going would be a nice start to a very long park day).

My question is about Cinderella's Royal Table's lunch. Is it princesses like the breakfast or just the Fairy Godmother in the lobby? We want to have the girls see all the princesses so that is a major factor in which meal we choose (breakfast or lunch) any suggestions would be appreciated. Depending on the dates we could find another night I just don't want to do MVMCP and the MK back to back days. We are there November 1st - 15th. Any input and suggestions are very greatly appreciated. Thank you :thanks: to all my Intercot friends! It wouldn't be planning a Disney vacation if I didn't plan it with all your help! :mickey:

scootch713
03-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Here are the party dates. I haven't done lunch at CRT, so can't help you there.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

November: 10, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 29, 2009

December: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 2009

Tickets go on sale May 1, 2009

joanna71985
03-23-2009, 09:28 PM
My question is about Cinderella's Royal Table's lunch. Is it princesses like the breakfast or just the Fairy Godmother in the lobby? We want to have the girls see all the princesses so that is a major factor in which meal we choose (breakfast or lunch) any suggestions would be appreciated. Depending on the dates we could find another night I just don't want to do MVMCP and the MK back to back days. We are there November 1st - 15th. Any input and suggestions are very greatly appreciated. Thank you :thanks: to all my Intercot friends! It wouldn't be planning a Disney vacation if I didn't plan it with all your help! :mickey:

Lunch at CRT is a full character meal. Cinderella is in the lobby, and usually 4 other characters are upstairs in the restaurant. Last time I ate there (I had lunch there in July for my birthday) I saw Cinderella, Belle (blue dress), Snow White, Aurora, and Mary Poppins. Have fun! I love lunch at CRT. The food is really good (especially the pasta- it's my favorite).

Hayden's Dad
03-24-2009, 09:35 AM
As said earlier lunch is a character meal. Cinderella is in the lobby, we saw Belle (blue dress), Jasmine, Snow White, and Aurora. :mickey:

Nini5055
03-24-2009, 09:56 AM
I believe Breakfast and Lunch at CRT are the ones with all the princesses. Dinner is Cinderella only in the lobby. The "show" with Fairy Godmother...only when we were there last year for dinner, we didn't even notice the FGM was doing her "show"!!!

I personally prefer taking my dd7 to Princess Storybook Akershus Norway/World Showcase as she is able to meet all the princesses there anyway. I also have the 1900 Park Fare Dinner & Breakfast during our trip so she is practically guaranteed to see Cinderella at one of the meals! We have never had a problem seeing Cinderella at 1900 or PSB Akershus. We couldn't get ADR's for CRT this year, but we are not upset because we can see princesses elsewhere. :thumbsup:

I am sure you will enjoy your meal at the castle...it is very magical!:pixie:

KAT1811
03-24-2009, 08:37 PM
I personally prefer taking my dd7 to Princess Storybook Akershus Norway/World Showcase as she is able to meet all the princesses there anyway. I also have the 1900 Park Fare Dinner & Breakfast during our trip so she is practically guaranteed to see Cinderella at one of the meals!

We are planning on doing both 1900 Park Fare and Akershus as well but we figured that lunch in the castle would be an extra special meal for her 5th birthday.

Thank you!!!