PDA

View Full Version : Planning a Mommy-Daughter trip to POFQ

Princess'Mom
03-23-2009, 12:53 PM
I haven't stayed at a Mod. so I have a couple of questions.

1. Are towels provided at the pools like they are at the Deluxe hotels?

2. Can you charge purchases back to your room using your key-to-the-world, like you can at the Deluxe hotels?

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Tick-Tock
03-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Yes, and yes.

DisneyPrincess21
03-23-2009, 01:07 PM
I haven't stayed at a Mod. so I have a couple of questions.

1. Are towels provided at the pools like they are at the Deluxe hotels?

2. Can you charge purchases back to your room using your key-to-the-world, like you can at the Deluxe hotels?

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Hello, What a great idea to take a mommy-daughter trip. I am planning a girls only trip in December for me, my mom, and my 2 niece's and we are staying at pofq as well, We are all very excited about the girls only trip. I am not sure about the towels, But yes you can charge purchases to your key to the world card, Just tell them at check in that you want to put a credit card on the account so you can do so. Also may I suggest taking the boat to dtd. It is a very quiet and relaxing ride and it drops your right off in dtd so you can shop and then you can enjoy the boat ride back. It is one of my favorite things to do, And is one of the reason's I will be staying at pofq again this year.
Hope you and your daughter have a magical time! :tink:

divinedi
03-23-2009, 01:40 PM
I didn't think you could get towels at the pool either, but I could certainly be wrong. Charging to your room key for sure!

My middle daughter and I were at POFQ the end of January, and had a great time, you'll really like it there. And yes, take the boat to DTD, it is a very nice ride.

Have a great time!!!

ledudes
03-23-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm pretty sure there were towels available by the pool. POFQ is our favorite moderate resort. The atmosphere is nice, it is not a far walk to anything, they have yummy begnets (sp) at the food court, and it is a great ride on the boat to DD. I also like that it is the first bus stop before PORS so we always got a seat on the bus.

Beast_fanatic
03-23-2009, 02:31 PM
They have towels at the main pools at the moderates, but not at the quiet pools.

tinksmom02
03-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Yes on both counts. As a guest at POFQ you're welcome to use the pools at POR as well. Like Beast_Fanatic said, there are towels at the main pools, not the POR quiet pools.

May I suggest that you take the boat up to POR one night to see Bob Jackson at the lounge there (River Roost, I thnk)? He puts on a great, family-oriented show! You could walk there, it's about a 10 minute walk, but I don't know how old your daughter is--my 6 year old gets carried (by Dad!) much of the way.

POFQ is currently our favorite resort, although I suspect Poly will take its place come Sept. Definitely my favorite mod.