PDA

View Full Version : crowds this week

ter45
03-23-2009, 10:27 AM
hello everyone , wondering if any one would know how crowds will be this week arriving march 24 til april2 . i have never been this time of year . i thank you for any input

Friend of Figment
03-23-2009, 08:59 PM
We're in the World now. It's crowded, but not terrible. It's a get up early if you want to ride everything size crowd, but not at the crazy making level. They seem to be doing some maintenance on FastPass machines. For instance, Soarin did not have FP today. The only thing we haven't been able to do is Toy Story Mania. We have some front of the line FP to use, but they haven't had FP left when we've wanted to go.

estein80
03-23-2009, 09:57 PM
We were there a week or so ago and found that Tues, Wed and Thurs had better crowds than the weekend. Just something to keep in mind. You may want to hit MK earlier in your trip.

ter45
03-24-2009, 12:00 AM
thank you for the info , hitting the parks during the week is a great idea. im sure we will have a great time regardless .taking my niece for the first time she had a tough year lost my brother to cancer a year ago jan . the funny thing is we booked the trip on his birthday and didnt realize it til afterwards. this trip will be wonderful for her thanks again

Friend of Figment
03-24-2009, 03:24 PM
We were at MK today. We had breakfast at 8:05 at Crystal Palace. At 9:oo, when the park opened, we went to Jungle Cruise. Before noon we were able to do JC, Pirates, HM, Philharmagic, TTA, Buzz Lightyear, Comedy Club and Carousel of Progress. We used FP for Buzz, otherwise we were able to pretty much walk on.

I hope you have a magical trip.