PDA

View Full Version : Two instead of four

KLud
03-22-2009, 07:42 PM
I have reservation for a party of 4 for the night of my anniversary at about 8:30 p.m. It sounds like the other couple traveling with us may want to watch Illuminations (they haven't been in a very long time) My question: if our friends decide to not join us for dinner, will the CMs still seat us?

ThanxForNoticin
03-22-2009, 08:22 PM
I find it hard to believe that will be a problem. It would probably be tougher to add people, but I think going from 4 to 2 would not impact the seating plans for the restaurant. Enjoy your dinner!

spoiledraf
03-22-2009, 10:16 PM
I would let dining know as soon as you know for sure. It may in some create an opportunity for someone else in need of a reservation to get seated should you take a smaller table for two and open a table for four. Just a thought.

Polynesian Dweller
03-22-2009, 10:32 PM
I concur with letting the dining reservation people know. The are tables for 2 and for 4 at most of the restaurants and changing the res will still get you seated but might let another couple or part get seated as well.

BugeyedMuggy
03-23-2009, 09:48 AM
We had a 6 person table ressie & 2 people couldn't make it last minute. All was ok just tell them when you arrive the number in your party.

gabe1
03-23-2009, 09:55 AM
I had this happen and when we checked in they just gave us a smaller table. I also had my son who was CP CM'ing at the time be able to join us for dinner a couple times unexpectedly.
They just added him.