PDA

View Full Version : I just got to give my Niece the BEST News

DisneyPrincess21
03-19-2009, 07:44 PM
I just called my 8yr niece and told her "I had some very good news for her" And told her I was taking her to Disney world in December. (This will be her first trip to Disney) She started SCREAMING. :joy: "AAAHHHHH AAAHHHH I'm going to DISNEY WORLD AHHHH!!!!!" :party2:
LOL It was the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. It was truly pure joy. :joy: :cloud9:
It was so sweet. She put her mom back on the phone and left screaming through the house "I'm Going To Disney World!!!" I can't imagine what she's going to do when she see's Cinderella's castle. Now believe me I LOVE Disney world as much as a kid, But hearing her sooooo excited has me 200% more excited than I was before. :tink: Ah I feel the Disney magic already! :balloon:
Just wanted to share our excitement! :minnie:

faline
03-19-2009, 08:11 PM
You clearly are a wonderful auntie!

PetefromRI
03-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Good for you.That's what Disney is all about.What a great aunt you are!

Dopey's Girl
03-19-2009, 09:35 PM
FUN!!! :mickey:

I did something similar for my best friend and her little :princess: who was 7 at the time. It was the best trip of my life. WDW is awesome any time, but getting to see it with a child is so much different!

Have a great time!!!

PixieMagic
03-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Amazing! That put a smile on my face from ear to ear! Now make it even more fun! On the morning of your trip schedule a call for her to receive - say on your cell phone while you are waiting for the plane - from disney enchanted calls - from Mickey! I did it once and the look and excitement they get is PRICELESS!!!:congrats:

vizsla
03-20-2009, 05:07 AM
:thumbsup:

Hull-onian
03-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Very exciting!! Your niece will have great time. Specially with all the Christmas decorations. It'll be a beautiful thing!:thumbsup:

DisneyPrincess21
03-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Amazing! That put a smile on my face from ear to ear! Now make it even more fun! On the morning of your trip schedule a call for her to receive - say on your cell phone while you are waiting for the plane - from disney enchanted calls - from Mickey! I did it once and the look and excitement they get is PRICELESS!!!:congrats:

That's a great idea! They will flip out over that. I probably will too. LOL :D

DisneyPrincess21
03-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Very exciting!! Your niece will have great time. Specially with all the Christmas decorations. It'll be a beautiful thing!:thumbsup:

I know! :D I have been there the past 2 December's and I know how beautiful it is, And all the stuff I want her to see. I can't wait.

Btw, My other niece (the 8yr old's older sister who is 12) is going with me also It will be her first time as well. She knew a few months ago she was going, but I just decided I would be able to take her younger 8yr old sister with us as well.
The 8yr old's reaction by far was well worth the added expense :cloud9:

PixieMagic
03-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Ha ha - ya - you get to pick from messages and characters and all - it's pretty awesome...in fact - when DH and I went for our honeymoon I had him receive a call while we were driving to the airport - he was bouncing off the walls and he's a grown man! Just added a lil magic to the day :cloud9:

DisneyPrincess21
03-20-2009, 02:53 PM
in fact - when DH and I went for our honeymoon I had him receive a call while we were driving to the airport - he was bouncing off the walls and he's a grown man! Just added a lil magic to the day :cloud9:

AWWW That's cute :heart:

disneyboy98
03-22-2009, 12:16 AM
Very cool story! I am going with my family, including my almost two year old niece in two weeks. I am so excited to see WDW through her eyes. She is Mickey, Princess, Nemo, Monsters Inc., DISNEY, obsessed so it should be a fun time!

pdrlkr
03-22-2009, 09:27 AM
That is so Awsome! :tink:

dtootsie42
03-22-2009, 02:42 PM
What an incredible gift!! All of you are going to have a wonderful time!!!:mickey:

Dec. 1997---Contemporary
Dec. 1999--Poly
June 2000--Disneyland
Dec. 2001---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2003---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2005---Poly Concierge
Nov. 2007---Poly Concierge
Oct. 2008--DisneyLand
Next trip Dec. 2009--Poly Concierge

RedSoxFan
03-22-2009, 05:59 PM
How exciting. I'm sure you'll both have a great time.:mickey: