PDA

View Full Version : Epcot to DTD

Buddy08
03-19-2009, 12:10 PM
What is the best way to get from Epcot to DTD?We have reservations at the Princess Storybook breakfast at Akershus and plan to go to DTD after that.

faline
03-19-2009, 12:34 PM
There are no buses that run directly from a park to Downtown Disney. You could exit out the back gate, head to one of the Boardwalk area resorts and get a bus from that location.

Figment78
03-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Just thinking outside the box here. I have never done it, but I know you can walk to DTD from Saratoga Springs. So, you could take a bus from Epcot to DTD and then walk to SSR.

However, if you are in the World Showcase, going to the BC or BW might be a shorter walk. (of course, Norway is on the opposite side of the lake, I think, so it might be equal.)

DizneyRox
03-19-2009, 01:24 PM
With Norway, you're probably as far from BC as you are from the front of the park.

You're probably best to go to International gateway and catch a bus from either the Boardwalk or Beach Club. Just guessing, the Boardwalk bus stop might be a shorter walk, but honestly, it can't be by much.

j&j
03-19-2009, 02:18 PM
best way is the buses from one of the hotels. this way is very direct. if you take the monrail and then change to a bus.

ThanxForNoticin
03-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Your best bet is probably as mentioned - exit EPCOT at the International Gateway (World Showcase side) and then walk to the Beach Club or Boardwalk for a bus to DTD. If you'd like less walking, you can also catch a boat from EPCOT to either BC or BW, too - then catch the bus to DTD. It'll probably take a little longer, though.

MOJoe
03-19-2009, 02:57 PM
You can always just get a cab. I think it was around $12 when we went from Epcot to DTD last year.

RBrooksC
03-19-2009, 03:10 PM
This is the EXACT reason I always rent a car when I go to Disney. Makes these problems non-existent.

pamickeys
03-19-2009, 06:29 PM
the buses are more frequent from Boardwalk than BC or YC. we go to Fulton's that way.

JPL
03-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Take a bus to Saratoga Springs and then hop the boat over to DTD or you can always walk.