PDA

View Full Version : Resort TV update?

Figment78
03-18-2009, 04:42 PM
Does anyone know if they updated Stacey's 7 must sees of Walt Disney World on the resort tv to reflect the new promotion? The old one actually mentioned the Year of a Million Dreams.

I really hope it's not gone completely!

wdwnomad
03-18-2009, 10:20 PM
I read somewhere, maybe in the past month or so, that people reported seeing Stacy filming in the parks. So I would think, if not a new one, at least an updated version would be coming out in the near future.

DisneyPrincess21
03-19-2009, 02:22 AM
Does anyone know if they updated Stacey's 7 must sees of Walt Disney World on the resort tv to reflect the new promotion? The old one actually mentioned the Year of a Million Dreams.

I really hope it's not gone completely!

I love her, She's so cute and perky. I have seen the same "7 must sees" a zillion times, for the past 2 year but I still watch it over and over and over while at the resort. :cloud9: :mickey:
"in the name of all the rocks, let's hit is dude!" (rockin' roller coster)
"yummy, yummy, yummy, gelato guy in Italy.....yummy" (epcot)
:D See i told you i've seen it a zillion times, And given enough time, I could probably come up with some more sayings from the show.

ibrowse17
03-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Seeing Stacey for the first time each trip is great, and tells you that you really are at Disney. By the third day, she is like the relative that will not go away! I do look forward to seeing her, and would like to see a newer version of the top 7.:thumbsup:

big blue and hairy
03-19-2009, 09:41 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if she's filiming new stuff, but as of yesterday it was the same version with a AIE promo at the end of it.

:sulley:

PrettyMinnie
03-19-2009, 11:33 AM
I hope there is at least some what of an update. I love seeing Stacy for the first time but after 6 days of Wham! Wham! Wham! every time I turn on the TV, well it gets to be a bit irritating. Nothing against Stacy though.

s&k'smom
03-19-2009, 05:56 PM
My then 10 year old son loved her last time we were there. We had to watch part of her show everyday during our trip.

Kenny1113
03-19-2009, 06:41 PM
My DS7 and his friend(also 7) loved her too!!! They would stay up all night in their room watching her, both trips!!! She bothers me, but after that I have a new found affection for her;)

DisneyPrincess21
03-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Hey I don't know if anyone knows but if you go to youtube and search for "Walt disney world top 7 must sees" They have the "Stacy" video as the first one listed. I am watching it right now, Ahhh this takes me back :blush:

MickeyMousse
03-20-2009, 10:57 AM
We don't even watch Stacy anymore....:sick:

They sooo need to bring back the old resort tv with the "zippadee doo dah" trumpet and the oragami park icons....does anyone else remember that one??? Love it!! :thumbsup:

caryrae
03-20-2009, 12:48 PM
We don't even watch Stacy anymore....:sick:

They sooo need to bring back the old resort tv with the "zippadee doo dah" trumpet and the oragami park icons....does anyone else remember that one??? Love it!! :thumbsup:

Yeah I liked that one too, zippa dee doo dah tip for today.