PDA

View Full Version : Just a Question

PrettyMinnie
03-18-2009, 03:49 PM
We are staying at ASMu in May and are afraid we are going to be put in County Fair. The only problem with that is the walk from our room to the buses and the food court. Has anyone been and knows about how much time we will need to leave? Thanks! :minnie:

Dsnygirl
03-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi! I just stayed there in January w/ some friends, and we ended up in Country Fair, too. I was nervous of the walk, esp. after my friends had gotten there earlier and thought it wasn't that great. But (and maybe this was because I went in with poor expectations...) I didn't find it bad at all. It was definitely less than 5 minutes, and although I tend to be a fast walker, I don't think it could really be more than that. And it's a nice walk... you go through your own pool area, then a cute fountain area and around the main pool... picturesque in it's own way, and very pleasant on sunny, bright morning as well as at nighttime w/ all the lamps on.

So, if you get stuck there, don't worry -- it was quiet and really not that far from the main area. Good luck!

Hull-onian
03-18-2009, 06:54 PM
You can also request a preferred location. That is up to you. Calypso is recomended at All Star Music. You can fax your request four days in advance of going on your trip. The Fax is: 407-939-7222. Good luck with your decision.

j&j
03-20-2009, 03:19 PM
when you check in ask if you can get a room closer to the buses. they will try to help.:mickey::mickey::mickey: