PDA

View Full Version : Dusty at WDW Travel is my hero!

MOJoe
03-18-2009, 02:51 PM
I just got off the phone with Dusty at WDW Travel Co. and i couldn't be happier. Here's the situation.
My vacation package was booked with non-stop flights on Airtran. But all non-stops were canceled out of Memphis, and the connecting flights would not get us to MCO till 10 p.m. our first day :( I called just to see how much it would cost to get an earlier flight. Much to my surprise, Dusty said that because this was not my original flight choice, she would change my incoming and outgoing flights at no charge! :cloud9:
I now will arrive at MCO at 2:20 in the afternoon and get an extra 2 1/2 hours on our last day! Thank you so much Dusty at WDW Travel Co.! :number1:

Ruprect
03-18-2009, 03:43 PM
That seems to be standard for AirTran. We actually cancelled our flights and got a full refund after they changed our flights a few times back in 2007 and we were able to book cheaper with SW.

Good for your TA for following through with AirTran. :thumbsup:

PixieMagic
03-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Same happened to us in 2006 - I guess it's just not safe to book non stop flights with airtran - they make them later and later and later after you're led to believe you'll be there at like noon...suddenly it's 9pm! They told us if you're going to book airtran - get a connecting flight because it's far less likely to change....but they changed our flights with no fee as well :secret: Glad everything worked out for you!! :thumbsup: