PDA

View Full Version : A+ for Debbie from MJ

homeschool mom
03-18-2009, 07:17 AM
I just want to highly recommend Debbie from MJ. We have used her for almost all of our trips in the past and she is wonderful! :thumbsup: DH and I decided just last week to do a trip for just the 2 of us in April to celebrate our 20th anniv. :party: Debbie has been amazing! She has always been so helpful, but this time even more so. I only emailed her about 40 times in the past week, and she has been very gracious.

I highly recommend MJ when you plan your next trip to the World!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-18-2009, 08:51 AM
I agree! I became a MJ convert a couple of years ago, and Debbie is just the best, we really enjoy dealing with her :)

Big :thumbsup: to all the MJ gang!

disneymom15
03-18-2009, 09:42 AM
TerriSue is our agent. LOVE LOVE LOVE her. She's the best, but I have a feeling that all the agents at MJ are great.

vicster
03-18-2009, 09:50 AM
I highly recommend MJ when you plan your next trip to the World!

Ditto! I wouldn't do it any other way.

Iteachpc
03-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Shout out for Wendy at MJ! I used MJ for the first time 3 years ago I usually do my own trip planning but decided to give MJ a try. The whole experience was fantastic and Wendy did a great job. I requested her again to help with our trip in July.

DisneyDoug2
03-20-2009, 01:11 PM
We booked our last five trips through Debbie, she can't be beat and have recommended her to may of our friends! Why to go DEBBIE!!!