PDA

View Full Version : So..I call about Easter again..

mouseketeer mom
03-17-2009, 08:27 PM
I call Disney dining to see if anything special was announced for Easter yet. The CM says YES! Many of our World Showcase Restaurants and Resorts will have special Easter dining. I ask about the Brunch at Epcot. She says Yes!! Epcot will be having its annual Easter brunch! Great! I reply..I'm ready to make ressies..hold on she says..comes back and offers apologies. Says it hasn't been announced yet, but to check back next week, thinks it will be announced then...
What??? Isn't this kind of late to be waiting for Easter reservations?? I have a backup plan..but was hoping for the special Easter brunch.

Mom2princesses
03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
How frustrating! I agree it seems like WDW has been late announcing lots of things this year. I hope they announce it soon! Good luck.

VWL Mom
03-18-2009, 07:51 AM
Seems rather odd. With Easter is less than a month away you would think they'd be taking reservations. They've cancelled the Mother's Day Brunch this year so I'm not so sure I would bank on them adding anything at this late date. At least you have a plan B just in case.

betteratmk
03-18-2009, 08:48 AM
:confused: Where is the Epcot Easter Brunch?

Luv Eeyore
03-18-2009, 11:49 AM
I called last week, Friday I think, whatever day was 30 days out from Easter, and was told that there would be no Easter Brunch at Epcot.:(

So sad since I'd been calling about once a week since my 90 days started, and kept getting the "don't have any info yet, keep calling" response. I did, however, make a backup reservation a few months ago, but it's just not the same.

mouseketeer mom
03-18-2009, 12:05 PM
I called last week, Friday I think, whatever day was 30 days out from Easter, and was told that there would be no Easter Brunch at Epcot.:(

So sad since I'd been calling about once a week since my 90 days started, and kept getting the "don't have any info yet, keep calling" response. I did, however, make a backup reservation a few months ago, but it's just not the same.

No, its not the same. Whats your back up reservation? We are at CP in the AM for brunch and Ohanas in the eve for dinner.

tomorrowschild
03-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks for posting. I gave up calling about it a month ago. We are booked at Cape May for breakfast. But, if they do have it (which I doubt at this point they will) we will be there!