PDA

View Full Version : Question about Dining Plan (Quick Service)

Gregandmel
03-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Does anyone know if you purchase the Quick Service Dining Plan (includes 2 QS meals and 2 snack credits) can you exchange any of the QS meals for a Table Service meal? We want to go to O'hanas which is considered a TS meal, so wondered if we could "exhange" any QS meal credits for this? Thanks. (I looked under the FAQ section and didn't see this).

Seasonscraps
03-17-2009, 02:08 PM
No, they won't let you do that. You would have to pay out of pocket for Ohanas.

For the record, you get 3 QS, 2 snacks plus the mug.

disneyfan328
03-17-2009, 02:37 PM
No, they won't let you do that. You would have to pay out of pocket for Ohanas.

For the record, you get 3 QS, 2 snacks plus the mug.

Are you sure about this??? We are doing the QS plan in May and the paperwork that I have states 2 QS meals 2 snacks per person per night of stay and a refillable mug. Can someone verify the correct amount of QS meals on this new plan?

krose78
03-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Quick Service Dining Plan 2009

The additional cost is $29.99 per night per adult or junior (ages 10-17), $8.99 per night for children (ages 3-9). Dining Tax costs are included in the cost of the Disney Dining Plan.

For each night of the package stay each, Guest is allotted:

2 Quick Service Meals

2 Snacks

For the duration of the the package stay each Guest is allotted:

1 Resort refillable drink mug

*Per Info Central

Seasonscraps
03-17-2009, 02:55 PM
ooops...sorry about that. I mixed up the 3TS for the deluxe plan with the 2CS for the quick service plan. :blush:

Flower
03-17-2009, 02:58 PM
From the Disney website:
Quick Service Dining Plan

For each night of your package, each Guest in your party age 3+ receives:

2 Quick Service Meals

Each quick service meal includes:

* 1 entrée or 1 complete Combo Meal
* 1 dessert (lunch or dinner only)
* 1 juice (breakfast only)
* 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage.

Children ages 3-9 must order from a Children's Menu (if one is available) at quick-service restaurants. Gratuity is not included.

2 Snacks

Such as:

* 1 frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar, popcorn scoop (single serving box), single serving grab bag of chips, single piece of whole fruit, 20-oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Dasani water, medium fountain soft drink or juice, 12-oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea.

1 Resort-Refillable Drink Mug Per Person

Bring your Resort drink mug to any quick-service restaurant at your Disney Resort hotel and refill it as often as you like!

I do not believe you can use 2 QS for 1 TS with the 2009 plan. We were just there on the regular dining plan and the CM's were not supposed to trade TS for QS meals, although if you found the right CM they would do that for you ;) We ended up with 2 extra TS child meal credits because DH and I went to the California Grill one night and we did not take the kids, because we would not be using the TS credits I asked a lady at the American Pavilion in WS if we could use the TS credit towards my sons QS meal - she did it no problem!

j&j
03-20-2009, 05:16 PM
don't think so when we had this plan could only use sit down for dinner or a charter breasfast and some places you had to use two for one meal:mickey::mickey:.