PDA

View Full Version : How do you Keep EXCITED about WDW?

Itchy
03-17-2009, 01:30 PM
Let me pose the question, How do you get or stay excited about going to DW.

For me its not hard I have 3 things that come to mind.

1. All of the discussions on Intercot.

2. Watching the Chase Disney Visa for Deals.

3. The love of the mouse and being there.

Last trip I drove my kids nuts on the drive down asking " are we there yet? ":blush:

elmjimmlm
03-17-2009, 03:11 PM
The Travel Channel does it for me...Every time I think about watching something related to Disney its on...I have watched it 100 times and I still sit through the entire thing...
I am on here every day...I check Intercot before emails...

SBETigg
03-17-2009, 03:34 PM
I daydream a lot. WDW is always on my mind. INTERCOT, the Travel Channel, and Youtube videos help, but I really don't need much help. I'm always taking mental vacations. :blush:

TiggerD
03-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Getting excited about WDW is easy. Reading peoples trip posts on Intercot, watching the travel channel, and my son, who has decorated his entire house in Disney theme, including the new nursery for the new grandchild arriving this summer. 178 days and counting till the next trip and I am excited each and every day it draws near.

Goofeygal
03-17-2009, 04:30 PM
We are leaving in 4 weeks and I am driving my poor DH up a wall with Disney talk LOL. I keep excited my just talking about all we are going to do when we are there.:mickey:

PrettyMinnie
03-17-2009, 06:22 PM
I feel bad for my friends and family sometimes. I have every calender labeled with the date we leave and am constantly on this site.

There are a lot of ways I stay excited (not that I need it)

1. I actually own a lot of Disney movies that I watch. Even if I have seen it a 100 times, I will watch it again. And with the new DVDs the special features are perfect for Disney lovers!

2. I obsess over my packing list. I make list after list just to make sure I have everything I want.

3. I visit the the WDW website and Intercot to see what's going on in Disney. I love trip reports. It makes me feel like I'm there!

4. On Comcast, there is an entire section of Disney Travel that had tips on the parks and facts about Walt Disney and dining plus much more. I haven't seen them all yet, but I'm sure I will.

5. Pictures. I will even steal some of my friends photo albums and check out their trips.

I'm getting excited all over again! :minnie:

elmjimmlm
03-17-2009, 06:45 PM
4. On Comcast, there is an entire section of Disney Travel that had tips on the parks and facts about Walt Disney and dining plus much more. I haven't seen them all yet, but I'm sure I will.

Lucky