PDA

View Full Version : How Many People with GAC

Townie
03-16-2009, 10:41 PM
we are going to the world in a week. Me, DW, and 2 ds, with autism. His two grandparents and one aunt are now coming. Can they join us in the GAP as family??

DisneyPrincess21
03-16-2009, 11:37 PM
we are going to the world in a week. Me, DW, and 2 ds, with autism. His two grandparents and one aunt are now coming. Can they join us in the GAP as family??

One gac is good for the person and 5 other family members. So you would be over the limit unless the cm issued you a gac for each of your son's (if i understood your post they both have autism) So it would really be up to the cm if they would give you one for each of them or if they would only give you one per family. Hope you have a magical time! :tink:

dntccc
03-16-2009, 11:37 PM
If I counted correctly, that means you will have a total of 7 in your group? We just got back from our trip about a week ago and had a GAC. If I remember correctly, I think the card allows a total of 8 people.

Townie
03-17-2009, 12:15 AM
thanks I hope it can cover the whole party. They can't wait in line and I want them to have the experience with the family

Here we go again...
03-17-2009, 08:04 AM
If I counted correctly, that means you will have a total of 7 in your group? We just got back from our trip about a week ago and had a GAC. If I remember correctly, I think the card allows a total of 8 people.

Sorry, GAC is guest plus 5.

Also, the GAC is only 1 per family.

Townie
03-18-2009, 09:49 PM
I called and asked the entire party can go with sons. Kinda getting a negative vibe from here we go again, seemed to be pleased we might have to split up