PDA

View Full Version : Dining without kids

homeschool mom
03-16-2009, 04:30 PM
I am so excited to be going to WDW with DH to celebrate our 20th anniv. We have never gone without our 5 kids so we have done tons of character meals. I would like suggestions on good places for us to eat either in the parks or at the resorts. We don't need the night life and we are not drinkers. Just suggestions that might be a good place where there won't necessarily be a lot of kids.

Thanks

Aggie97
03-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

My husband and I do not have kids yet. Our favorite restaurants for dinner are Narcoossee's, CA Grill, Jiko, and 'Ohana (which will have a lot of kids). For breakfast, we like Kona Cafe and Grand Floridian Cafe.

Have a great time! :mickey:

DebK
03-16-2009, 06:58 PM
We go to the Yachtsman Steakhouse every trip.....

SBETigg
03-16-2009, 07:04 PM
California Grill, Narcoossee's, Grand Floridian Cafe, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Tokyo Dining, Chefs de France, Bistro de Paris, and Rose & Crown are all good choices. California Grill is my favorite place for a special meal. If you were really going to go all out, you might try Victoria and Albert's.

ThanxForNoticin
03-16-2009, 07:25 PM
I think Victoria's and Albert's is the only place where you could feel certain there will be few kids. That being said, my wife and I have enjoyed special meals for 2 at California Grill, Narcoossees, Citricos, and Flying Fish. We find those places tend to have less kids than most. Also the Wolfgang Puck Dining Room (their 'fancier' place at DTD) is a good choice. I would also suggest that you let your host or hostess know that you are looking for something a little quieter - they might know a place or two in the restaurant that can meet your needs. Have a great time.