PDA

View Full Version : Easter/Spring Decorations

DisneyTwinsMommy
03-16-2009, 01:45 PM
We are leaving in 11 days! *woohoo* :cheer:

I was wondering if there is any Easter/Spring decorations out anywhere in the world and if there is anywhere that I might get a nice picture of my kids to put into some Easter cards?

Thanks! :ebasket:

yourmagicalguide
03-16-2009, 02:17 PM
As of Friday, March 13th, there were no Easter decorations out at any of the parks, but I'm thinking that might change after St. Patrick's Day tomorrow.

As for Spring decorations, there were some beautiful topiaries at Epcot that included butterflies.

Hope this helps! Have a great trip :mickey:

WVParkfan
03-16-2009, 02:35 PM
We were at WDW last year on Easter Sunday. While there really weren't many "Easter" decorations, there were plenty of "Spring" decorations... especially at Epcot's Flower and Garden show.

After church, we had Easter Brunch at Boma at the AK Lodge. While we were waiting for our table, we met Mickey and Minni, who were both dressed-up in their finest Easter clothes. We got family pictures with them.

There were some Easter decorations at the AK Lodge (Easter baskets and colored eggs in the lobby), but that was about it.

kid@heartforever
03-16-2009, 08:04 PM
We went for Easter a few years ago and there really were not any "Easter" decorations. The Easter Bunny was at MK on Easter Sunday! He rode down Mainstreet in the morning and he was available to take pics with most of the day. You could also find Easter goodies in the stories!