PDA

View Full Version : My ADR Experience

Adambomb85
03-16-2009, 12:02 PM
Got up at 6:45am to get ready to call in for 7:00am. Fortunately, I was only on hold for about 30 minutes - I honestly expected to be waiting much longer. The new system seemed to work really well - the CM was VERY helpful and was able to offer multiple options for one meal reservation.

I got all the restauraunts I wanted, but had to make some switches - here is the lineup:

*Sunday, June 14 - Crystal Palace (Dinner)
*Monday, June 15 - Mama Melrose (Dinner) Fantasmic Package had sold-out - guess it is waiting on line for my crew!
*Tuesday, June 16 - 'Ohana (Dinner)
*Wednesday, June 17 -Sci Fi (Dinner)
*Thursday, June 18 -Teppan Edo (Dinner)
*Friday, June 19 - Le Cellier (Dinner) This was the third day we tried - it really does book amazingly fast!
*Saturday, June 20 - 1900 Park Fare (brunch)

I am pretty excited! Thanks intercot for all your help in making these choices!!!!

Goofeygal
03-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Sounds like you have:mickey::number1: great dinning planned out.

lightyearfan
03-16-2009, 12:20 PM
wow some really good choices, isn't unbeleivable how Le Cellier gets so booked. we are trying to set something up for a long weekend trip in Sept for the Mickey's halloween party, so me and dw are already getting excited with our pre-plan. again great choices have fun and eat well

Victor

Mom2princesses
03-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Congrats you got some great ADR's. I'll be there around the same time as you but we don't get there until the 16th so I don't get to call until this Wednesday. Can you tell me what days LeCellier was already booked?

Thanks!

Adambomb85
03-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Sorry I just saw your reply! When I called it was booked solid for Tuesday and Thursday for dinner - got in for lunch on Tuesday, but when we got Friday dinner - well we cancelled the lunch!

How did your ADRs turn out?