PDA

View Full Version : Age Question

scrapbookmom5174
03-15-2009, 08:43 PM
I was wondering how closely do they monitor the ages of children when we eat out? I have twins ages 10 and a 7 year old. I saw at the 'Ohanas the kids ages for the buffet were
3 - 9. How closely do they monitor this? Do they keep closer tabs on buffets more than table service?

Thanks!!!

hubbyofadisneyholic
03-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Sorry, but it seems pretty clear cut to me.
The rule is children are 3 - 9.
Your twins are 10. By WDW's definition that means they aren't children.
We can discuss the "fairness" of it until the cows come home, but I don't think anyone here will encourage or condone knowingly breaking the rules.

KylesMom
03-15-2009, 09:09 PM
As your twins are 10 years old, they are considered "adults" per Disney's age guidelines. You would need to pay the adult fee for them.

As a gentle reminder, it is against Intercot's Terms of Service to discuss "cheating" the system here on the boards. I realize you're new and may not be familiar with the way Intercot works . . . but it's essentially against the rules to discuss going around the guidelines Disney has set forth.

To explain Ohana a bit better, is not a buffet meal - it is served family-style, which means that a server will come around with food for your entire family. They will bring more of whatever items you request.

Ohana is a must-do for me and my family every trip! :mickey:

scrapbookmom5174
03-16-2009, 12:13 AM
That works for me... Thanks!!