PDA

View Full Version : Family Magic Tour

ljv1975
03-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Has anyone done this tour in the past and if so, what did you think? Do you think it would be inappropriate for a 4 year old? She loves treasure hunts and characters. Thanks!

mouseketeer mom
03-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Sure! We've done it. My kids were 13, 11, and 7 at the time. There were younger kids on our tour too, and even grown ups without kids. We met at town hall, got to know each other a little, and our tour guide Claudia set us off on a hunt around MK to save MK from Captain Hook. It was a great deal of fun, and she involved every child in one way or another. There is alot of walking though., and also you cannot be afraid to make a fool of yourself as this tour involves skipping, dancing and even crawling and singing around various places in the MK. At the end Peter Pan and Wendy were waiting for us for a meet and greet. This tour was alot of fun!!!

FaithTrustPixieDust
03-16-2009, 11:00 AM
We did it last fall. My kids were 5 and 7 at the time. There is a lot of walking around, so any younger than 4 may not be able to keep up. The kids enjoyed it very much. At the end, we met Peter Pan only- no Wendy. Still, it was one of the kids best memories.

I'd recommend doing this only when you're on a longer trip. I think they only offer it at 10 am . . . if we were on a shorter trip, I would have felt like it really cut into some precious MK time.

Belle_0717
03-16-2009, 01:11 PM
DH and I decided to go on this one in May. The CM who made our reservation said she has been on the tour a couple of times and that adults will have fun. We are just big kids! I can't wait.