PDA

View Full Version : First time Teens

Crow
03-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Myself & 2 nephews, 13 & 15 April 12-19
Ive been to WDW many times, they never have.
I like fish, pizza & most things. They dont eat fish (due to their mother not liking it) they eat pizza, burgers, chicken etc
ADRs already for Ca Grill, Artist Pt & Boma
also going to Tokyo Dining
possibly Nine Dragons, Teppan Edo (too much Asian for them? I love it)
Coral Reef or San ANgel (atmosphere at these as the food isnt that great) Les Chefs or Marrakesh
ESPN for them mayb. or SciFi
Raglan Rd or Wolfgang Puck Express (pizza)

I want them to try diff places, to be exposed to diff things.
Hints? Opinions? How can I get them to try fish?

Seasonscraps
03-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Are they picky eaters or do they just not like fish? I am a picky eater (:blush:) and while I try new stuff, I wouldn't my vacation to be a dining adventure. San Angel and Marrakesh are the only places on your list that I have no interest in.

Maybe sit down with them and let them pick a couple of places they would like to try - they may surprise you.

Disney is also pretty accomodating with special orders - substitutions, sauce on the side sort of thing. It's a harmless way to try new things without going hungry if they don't like it.

Crow
03-15-2009, 01:06 PM
picky only in that the 1 doesnt like his food touching each other, or fat on meat.
no fish since their mother doesnt like it & doesnt give it to them.
they eat Mexican, lots of chicken, pizza, burgers. Friendlys a lot. They eat ham, turkey etc.
some of these places are to appease me also (TD, CG,AP)

Seasonscraps
03-15-2009, 01:12 PM
If they already like Mexican, then that's a winner. I could never acquire the taste for it.

I really think they will be fine with your choices. :thumbsup: