PDA

View Full Version : DVC Referrals

mjaclyn
03-14-2009, 11:13 PM
I just read on another Disney site that if you join DVC and have a current DVC member refer you, as a new member you'll get a Disney cruise. My question is: Is this in addition to the incentives they are currently offering? I spoke to someone on the phone with DVC this morning and she said the current incentives are $5 off per point as well as developer points that have to be used by October 3, 2009. If I were to have a current DVC member refer me, would I receive the cruise in addition to those incentives or instead of them?

DizneyRox
03-15-2009, 08:43 AM
Something tells me it's one of the other. I haven't seen anything on a new referral incentive though. Let me check the DVCMember website...

It doesn't say anything about any incentives. I haven't received anything in awhile from them. I thought the cruise was still around, ut they do change it fairly often.

luvDaMouse
03-21-2009, 09:47 AM
:mickey:Not sure of the incentives for buying I would think its one or the other (cruise or developer points) but I do know that I had a friend who is a DVC member who I put down as a referal when we bought and he got (I think) $200.00 he could have gotten a visa card. But he was able to credit it towards his DVC taxes!