PDA

View Full Version : Pools at Boardwalk

Florida Dreamer
03-14-2009, 06:00 PM
We are thinking of staying at the Boardwalk this summer and were wondering about the pools. We always enjoy the quiet pools at the other resorts. Will we find these pools relaxing? How many quiet pools are there?:swim:

Hull-onian
03-14-2009, 06:35 PM
We are thinking of staying at the Boardwalk this summer and were wondering about the pools. We always enjoy the quiet pools at the other resorts. Will we find these pools relaxing? How many quiet pools are there?:swim:

There are three pools. One at the Garden Suites. One on the other side near Community Hall and the other pool is called Luna Park being the busiest of the three. So there are two quiet pools. That is all I can tell you.:mickey:

Seasonscraps
03-14-2009, 10:45 PM
I have been to the quiet pool near Community Hall several times and it is pretty peaceful. There's usually a handful of other people hanging about but I never experienced a big crowd.

jacknsally02
03-15-2009, 11:01 AM
there is a very quiet-quiet pool near the garden suites on the inn side of the hotel. the other quiet pool and the larger pool are on the villa side. We were very pleasantly surprised by the pool on the inn side, it was lovely and very removed from all the hustle bustle . I see you have stayed at yacht club, it is very much the same as their quiet pool in look and atmosphere you'll be pleased.

CanadianWDWFan
03-15-2009, 04:19 PM
When we were there in July 2006, the quiet pool on the in side never had anymore than 6 people in at any time we were there. This was 6 including the four of us. It was a very nice quiet break from the parks.

Luna pool on the other hand was always busy but it was still a good pool to use. The kids loved the Keister Coaster, as did I!

GoofyGirl18
03-15-2009, 05:05 PM
The Luna Park pool is always busy & never quiet, but a really fun time! Our room was overlooking the quiet pool by the community center & it was always quiet. We did walk down there for a swim one night around 9pm & no one else was there. There is also another whirlpool hiding nearby. We almost didn't notice it. That was very nice & relaxing.

ThanxForNoticin
03-15-2009, 06:21 PM
We had the same experience as most of the other posters. The Luna pool can get quite busy and hectic - lots of fun things for the kids to do there. The quiet pools are nice and can be much calmer and relaxing. We enjoyed the Community Center pool. It was also A LOT easier getting a lounge chair there. Have a great time!