PDA

View Full Version : Disney Annual Report

DizRunner
03-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Any other shareholders not receive their annual report in the mail yet? Every year that I've been a shareholder, since '01 I always received my annual report with my proxy voting sheet. This year, just the proxy voting sheet.

I logged onto the shareholders website and verified that I'm still to get things in the mail. And getting my proxy voting sheet confirms this. Just wondering where the annual report is.

Thanks!

JPL
03-14-2009, 12:59 PM
I haven't receive mine yet either still waiting :wait:

5togetherWDW
03-15-2009, 09:47 AM
My proxy notice came by mail with a line saying that to get the hard copy of the annual report I would either need to phone or email a request. I tried the email link and it would not work for me - well, the intial part did, but after submitting the request, you had to receive and reply to a confirmation link / the reply link did not work. I ended up phoning in my request -- and received my report about a week or so later.

brownie
03-15-2009, 03:19 PM
I get everything electronically, but I'm guessing you had to request a copy of the annual report since normally you would receive it prior to the annual shareholders meeting.